It’s a wonderful Saturday and I am happy to say that last two weeks we have been working on improving the chat inside Desire, and finally (Hallelujah) we fixed the issue with the notifications. The reason of this post is to share everything about the Desire chat, what’s unique about it and why it’s better to use a private chat between you and your partner instead of texting or another messaging app.
Here is a list of 7 reasons to use the Desire chat with your sweetheart. My favorite one is reason 4!
- It’s completely private between you and your partner. It means that no one will be able to open the app and see what you text or send to each other – it’s password protected.
- It’s a way to avoid sending a sexy message to someone that is not your spouse. Because sending s spicy or sweet message to someone else in your phone contact list by mistake would be awkward.
- It’s wonderful to have a unique and special space for you and your partner when you are apart. A space that you don’t share with anyone else.
- You can pixelate parts of a photo before sending it. Aha, that’s pretty sexy… For me it’s one of the greatest features of the chat.
- Photos do not appear in your phone image gallery. If you are showing pictures of your last weekend in the lake to your friends, you’ll not stumble upon sexy pictures between you and your love one.
- You can send unique stickers (we are working on new ones!).
- Every time you are going to write something thru the chat, it remains you to “write with love”.
I have a question for you! What you’d like to see in the Desire chat? Which feature you’d like us to consider to implement it?
Feel free to reach us at info@and connect with us on:
Have a lovely weekend!
Written by Marta.
If you just landed here and you don’t know what is Desire, you can check out the Desire app here and download it for free.